Follow on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

→ High-End Hair Care Products You Should Try ←

I'm a college girl. Naturally, I'm financially "burdened." In a world where shampoo can cost as much as a textbook, I try to stay away from buying too many high-end or salon name brands due to the price tag. I work at ULTA, though, so this is completely impossible to pass up on the good products my stylist recommends every now and again.

If you're like me and are on a tight budget, here is the start of my growing list of high-end products you should try!




Real Control Crema Care Daily Nourishing Styling Treatment


 I use this right after I get out of the shower, and it makes my hair incredibly manageable. Without this in my regime, I'd be doomed to walk around with a frizzy afro all of the time. I love the way this product nourishes my ends! It can get heavy really quick, but I just use a small amount at a time because this is a heavy cream. 

Despite that fact, I do really love this stuff. I have really think, dark, and curly hair and this truly is my holy grail hair care product. It also protects against heat damage!


Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Serum


I recently tried this! I received it after helping out with an event at my store's salon for free, but this truly is a tremendous product! Kenra is a brand where price is thrown to the wind. Their products are expensive! I think this small bottle would retail for about $23. Yikes! 

Despite the hefty tag, I do notice a tremendous difference on my hair when I heat-style my unruly hair. It seals my hair with a natural and pleasant scent, too!


Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream
I also got this product after helping a salon event, but I've had my bottle for about five months, and I'm only about halfway through! At least $20, this product seems quite small, but be warned: it's freaking fantastic! It's texture is unlike anything I've experienced before. Nothing too goopy or unpleasant, but also nothing too thin and messy! It has the perfect consistency and wears nice without weighing my hair down! It's perfect for frizz!





No comments:

Post a Comment